Do you get all anxious when you have a new goal?
By the end of June I decided to invest all my energy in creating tote bags with my own illustrations and it’s so exciting but I’m like
There are so many things I need to do.
I want to sell these illustrated tote bags and I’m so excited about this project. I actually need your help. Here is a list of things I need to do:
- Find the right fabric for the back and handles of the tote
- Get packaging materials, labels etc.
- Discover the best prices for shipping in Canada
- Take amazing pictures (and videos) for listing on Etsy
- Update my Etsy store front (change banner, description, etc.)
- Publish 20 listings
- Get my first 5 star reviews
- Advertise on social media Instagram, YouTube, etc.
How you can help
- Subscribe to my MailChimp list (I’ll inform when the bags will be available)
2. Add my Etsy store to your favorites
3. Help me achieve more people by subscribing and sharing my work with your friends
And last but not least
Tell me how are you doing in the comments, how are things with you? Life is good? Any random thoughts? Do you have any tips? Do you just want to say hi? Let’s talk!